This is the Ammo MIG-7403 paint set, with colors for ‘Rusty Vehicles’.
- Streaking Rust effects (A.MIG-1204)
- Track wash (A.MIG-1002)
- Light Rust wash (A.MIG-1004)
This is the Trumpeter 01598 kit in 1/35 scale, of the ‘German Krupp Steyr Waffenträger’.
On 19 April 1944 Krupp representatives visited Ardeltwerke in Eberwalde to discuss the design of the 8.8cm Pak 43 Kp auf Waffenträger. Ardelt was sent a second Pak 43 from series production. The Waffenträger with this gun presented a significant improvement and was completely satisfactory in firing and driving trials, completed by 15 January 1945.
During the meeting on development and production on 9 January 1945, the status of the Waffenträger 8.8cm Pak 43 was reported as: “In spite of using couriers to deliver suspension parts, only 2 are expected to be completed by 31 December 1944.
All means will be used in an attempt to obtain all of the suspension parts by the end of December. If this is achieved, a further 19 should be completed by 15 January 1945”.
Where I got it
This is the Ammo MIG-7402 paint set, with colors for ‘Engines, Oil & Fuel’.
- Engine grime enamel (A.MIG-1407)
- Fresh Engine oil enamel (A.MIG-1408)
- Fuel Stains enamel (A.MIG-1409)
This is the Ammo MIG-7401 paint and pigment set, with colors for ‘Summer Dust’.
- Kurst Soil enamel (A.MIG-1400)
- Light Dust enamel (A.MIG-1401)
- Light Dust pigment (A.MIG-3002)
This is the Ammo MIG-7400 pigment set, with colors for ‘Rust’.
- Medium Rust pigment (A.MIG-3005)
- Light Rust pigment (A.MIG-3006)
- Track Rust pigment (A.MIG-3008)